Friday, August 23, 2013

The Wonder of My Rock


Most mornings
when I am at Sumatanga
for The Academy of Spiritual Formation
I go to the lake
and go to my rock.

There, I sit.

I am stilled.

I am filled.

I know God.

I am renewed and redeemed.

The wonder is:
I don't have to be at Sumatanga to go to my rock!

Any morning,
where ever I am,
I can go to my rock
and be renewed and redeemed!

"Let the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord,
my rock
and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)

Thank You, Lord, for these wonders of Your love:
1191. I woke up this morning feeling fine
1192. Kimberly's meditation on God's timing
1193. scratching Little Darling behind her ears
1194. Cornerstone passed with flying colors
1195. Victor calling me to go to lunch
1196. Sarah finishing her summer semester (with flying colors)
1197. writing joy
1198. watching Mama Wally with her kittens
1199. Katherine having a good first day with her first graders
1200. Margaret's celebrity drawing. . .wow

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment