Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Angels Everywhere Wonder


While walking and praying at Green Bough
I spotted this blue angel
snuggled in cedar
and I wondered
where else
all around us
the angels
are.

Hark!
the herald angels sing
glory to the newborn king
peace on earth
and
mercy mild
God
and
sinners
reconciled!

"Hark" means "to listen carefully".
O God, please help me to hark
and hear
the angels everywhere.

Thank You, God, for these wonders of Your love:
*my very own elf, Margaret
*walking and praying
*smiling and saying "Merry Christmas!"
*colorful stacked candy servers
*Little Darlin', our Christmas puppy
*Sweetie Pie, my birthday puppy
*Joseph doing tai chi out by the pond
*Christmas cards
*seeing the deep love of a father in his eyes
*Ben earning his reward

With gratitude,
Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment