Friday, May 16, 2014

Beloved, Come Further Up! Come Further In!


Come further up!
Come further in!
(C.S. Lewis)

Beloved,
our journey
has just begun.

"Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it."
(Psalm 37:5)

Let us ask God to lead us
further up and further in:

"Make me know Your ways,
O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day."
(Psalm 25:4-5)

Thank You, God, that I know I am beloved by:
*fresh, clear, cool air
*kneeling before the cross in the early morning light
*tax refunds in the mail
*angel wings in the shells on the cross
*realizing a reason for "The Welcome Chair"
*Your generous provision
*visiting with Mema and Joyce
*Seven Sacred Pauses
*using the bird's nest candle
*more that enough light

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment