Monday, June 02, 2014

Relax, Beloved


A friend has been
praying this passage
for me and my children:
"I will pour my spirit upon your descendants,
and my blessing on your offspring.
They shall spring up like a green tamarisk,
like willows by flowing streams.
This one will say, "I am the Lord's"
another will be called by the name of Jacob,
yet another will write on the hand, "The Lord's,"
and adopt the name of Israel."
(Isaiah 44:3b-5)

And so,
like our sweet cat,
I will relax.

Thank You, God, that I know I am beloved by:
*friends who pray Truth
*being a part of the great river of prayer
*a good meeting
*Ben going to work
*a sister who sends love
*riding with the radio and laughing out loud
*the sounds of a violin lesson in the parlor
*a title and an outline
*beautiful pictures of a simple sacred place
*a renewed vision

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment