Friday, January 23, 2015

Dawn


"O Light of God . . .
Anointed by your morning light I lift my spirit to receive
the gift of this new day. Open my eyes to the beauty that
surrounds me that I may walk through this day with the kind
of awareness that calls forth grateful living. In all of creation
let me see the brightness of your face. Shine in my heart and
on my life, filling me with joy, creativity, hope, and laughter.
Draw me into the radiant glory of your presence and into the
small lights of those with whom I live and work. Inspire me
to take time for those who are discouraged. May I live with
the kind of presence that enables others to feel at home. Great
Dawn of God, hear my prayer."
(from Seven Sacred Pauses by Macrina Wiederkehr)

Thank you, God, for:
*Ben and Margaret sending photos to celebrate
*Sarah's great interview day
*plans to visit Andrew and Beth

Love,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment