Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rescue

Psalm 118:6,19

"In my distress I called upon the Lord,
and cried to my God for help;

He rescued me,
because He delighted in me."

Over and over my God has rescued me.

It is amazing to think, really almost unbelievable, that the Lord delights in me.

But He does.

He has shown me every day in countless ways that He delights in me.

So, once again, I am in distress.

And, once again, I am crying to my God for help.

And deep down inside I know that, once again, He will rescue me.

Because, truly, He delights in me.

That is amazing grace.  Over and over.

Gifts from God:
11.  my Lord and my God who delights to rescue
12.  making tomato sweet onion pies
13.  "like mother, like daughter"
14.  Joseph's good first day on his new job
15.  the truth and hope of "Love Lifted Me"
16.  tuition graciously provided
17.  hearing the compassion in Sarah's voice
18.  looking forward to a date with Vic
19.  sweet Mrs. Sampley bringing lemon cookies with the recipe
20.  she looked so pretty in her blue floral blouse and angel necklace

Thank you Lord for the gift of giving thanks.

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment