Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Beloved Every Day


This is a picture of
me and my brother and sisters
with my dad
taken on the occasion of
Daddy's 80th birthday party.

I just love this picture!

It reminds me of
how beloved I am,
how beloved we are.

Special occasions
are a wonderful time
for feeling beloved.

But really,
shouldn't we,
couldn't we,
feel beloved
every day!

"Beloved, let us love one another"!
(I John 5:7a)

Thank You, God, that I know I am beloved by:
*a great story that kept me reading until 2:00 am
*a welcome burst of energy this morning
*a friend being able to come by earlier than planned
*a friend calling to make a date to get together
*the "I" standing out on the "BELIEVE" banner
*still pretty poinsettias
*vitamins
*Victor's idea for naming the prayer chapel
*a letter of true compassion
*blue sky

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment