Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Keep Letting Go

From  My Utmost:

"Jesus came to give us endless supplies of life:
 "that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."
  Eternal life has nothing to do with Time,
 it is the life which Jesus lived when He was down here.
 The only source of Life is the Lord Jesus Christ."

"We have to keep letting go,
and slowly and surely
the great full life of God
will invade us in every part,
and men will take knowledge of us
that we have been with Jesus."

Lord, help us to let go
of anger,
of disappointment,
of hurt,
so that Your great full life
will invade us in every part.

Lord, fill my Time  with Life.
Your Eternal Life Now.

That is why You came.
That is why You carried that cross.

So that I might have Eternity Now.
So that I might have Life.

Help me to live my thanks.

Day 45 - gifts from God:
1.  words of encouragement at Walmart
2.  aroma of orange-glazed ham cooking
3.  kind caretaker making reservations
4.  opening our eyes
5.  homework
6.  listening
7.  a friend sharing vulnerable place
8.  fresh fruit on stand
9.  birthday girl in red jacket and red shoes
10.  sweet Rosie

Day 45 note to birthday girl.

Dear God please help me to fill my time with Your Life,
with what makes the time eternal.

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment