Sunday, April 03, 2011

Something Beautiful

"All I had to offer Him was
brokenness and strife
And He made
something beautiful
of my life."

She Reads of Proverbs 31 Ministries is offering a fun scholarship contest through today, April 3rd, for the amazing writers, speakers, leaders conference called She Speaks 2011 to be held July 22-24.  I went to the 2010 conference and am hoping and praying to go this year.

As the song says,
I am offering God my brokenness and strife
and He is making
something beautiful
of my life.

I believe one way He is doing that is through the She Speaks Conference.  It might just be a part of His plan for you, too.

Day 36 - gifts from God:
1.  early morning sunlight shining through trees
2.  clear blue sky
3.  fresh green leaves
4.  walking to church
5.  sermon:  A Woman Who Prayed and a SituationWas Changed
6.  pictures of "Hope In God" luncheon
7.  Mexican lunch
8.  "Why not give up your problems for Lent?"
9.  Bruce and Sarah, such encouraging friends
10.  precious baby Cameron's picture on phone

Day 36 note of thanks to encouraging friends.

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment