Friday, April 22, 2011

Never Get Over It

O dear God, as I was taught at the Maundy Thursday Communion Service,
I never want to "get over" the gratitude I feel to You for giving Jesus
to suffer and die on the cross for me.

I love You, too.

Day 55 - gifts from God on Good Friday:
1.  nearing the end of the journey to the cross
2.  peace
3.  sisters celebrating birthdays
4.  daughter, granddaughters, and friends celebrating sweet, pretty Mary
5.  darling four year old Ethan having lunch with mom and grandmother
6.  Ben visiting Mema
7.  Ben serving with us, looking so handsome
8.  Vic taking me out to dinner and I know it's time
9.  Ben coming with us and thoroughly enjoying his meal
10.  nice acoustic guitar music during dinner

Day 55 note to restaurant friends.

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment