Saturday, April 30, 2011

Surprising Means

From "The Upper Room"

"God sometimes leads us by surprising means.
During frustrating times,
we can find comfort in remembering
that God has something good in mind for us."

Psalm 25:4
"Show me Your ways,
O Lord, teach me Your paths."

God, I am frustrated and cannot seem to find the right path.
Please show me and teach me.
I am lost.
Please lead me and surprise me.
I know I can find comfort in remembering.

Day 63 - gifts from God:
1.  technicolor day
2.  Ben running 5K
3.  Margaret placing 3rd in 5K
4.  John Victor placing 2nd in 5K
5.  Dad placing 2nd in 10K
6.  pancake breakfast
7.  seeing Ashley feeling better
8.  ferns swaying gently
9.  wedding invitations and news of engagement
10.  getting my house in order

Day 63 note of sympathy.

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment