Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Birthday Presents

Christmas is the birthday of our King.
King Jesus.
He told us in Matthew 25:
"The king will answer and say to them,
'Truly I say to you,
to the extent that you did it to one on these brothers of Mine,
even the least of them,
you did it to Me.'
and
'Truly I say to you,
to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these,
you did not do it to Me.'"

What am I doing for Jesus for His birthday?
How am I celebrating His birthday?
What will I give Him?

He gave me everything, His all.
Thank You, Lord.
Please show me, tell me, what You want for Your birthday.

Thank You, Lord, for:
*Snowball coming in from the cold
*Virginia's emails not being deleted
*cleaning and carols
*Victor working so hard for us
*his new job
*"making progress," as Mama would say
*Ben finding the tree stand as soon as I offered a monetary reward
*compassionate, listening friends like Paula
*laughing about past choir catastrophes
*Margaret, my Margaret

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment