Friday, December 02, 2011

Trust

A verse sent with "Merry Christmas!"
from a friend not seen in a long while
reminded me that trust brings peace.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him
and he will make straight your paths."
                        (Proverbs 3:5-6)

That's a true prescription for peace.

Come, Prince of Peace, into my heart and my home
as I trust You.

Thank You, Lord, for:
*Christmas cards
*a day at home alone
*praying for Your decorating direction
*December frost on our walk
*a soft warm scarf to wrap up in
*Old English lemon oil
*red and gold here and red and gold at Victor's hotel
*Victor's "icing on the cake":  meeting Sarah and Ross for supper
*good friends for my children
*making an early deposit

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment