Sunday, March 10, 2013

Abiding Wonder

This dead branch
somehow stopped abiding
it the tree.

"Abide in Me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot bear fruit
of itself unless
it abides in the vine,
so neither can you
unless you abide in Me.
I am the vine,
you are the branches;
he who abides in Me
and I in him,
he bears much fruit,
for apart from Me
you can do nothing."
(John 15:4-5)

Maybe my problem is that I am not abiding.

Thank You, Lord, for these wonders of Your love:
1051. Margaret passing driver's ed
1052. a day to get better
1053. warmer weather
1054. petting Sweetie Pie
1055. JV spring cleaning at Harvey's
1056. Ben wanting to go to prayer team
1057. Margaret recommending a movie
1058. Ben taking the ball past two defenders
1059. adjusting the calendar
1060. a window by my secretary

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment