Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Get Over Yourself Wonder


I started a new Bible study yesterday called
"Living Beyond Yourself:
Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit".

One dear girl there
captured my feeling,
and really my highest hope,
exactly when she said
she had mistakenly recalled
the title of the Bible study as
"Get Over Yourself".

Come Holy Spirit,
Come Heavenly Dove,
and please help me to
get over myself!

Thank You, Lord, for these wonders of Your love:
1001. being invited to the press box when the rain came down at the soccer game
1002. Ben dressing out with the varsity
1003. a soft blue notebook to continue listing wonders
1004. Emma reading 1000 Gifts too
1005. picking up our fourth set of senior pictures
1006. visiting with sweet Andrew at the games
1007. Sarah asking about Margaret's prom dress
1008. a very challenging new body pump
1009. being missed
1010. balancing the books

With gratitude,
Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment