Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Open the Door Wonder

A few weeks ago
I began Joyce Rupp's
"Open the Door:
A Journey to the True Self".

And then I stopped.

I know that, as Paula D'Arcy says,
"her consistently strong and effective
insights and exercises lead the reader
step by step into the "holy site" within."

I long to enter into the holy site within.

And yet, something is holding me back.
I feel like the door is huge and solid and shut.
And I do not know if I have the strength to open it.

Do you have a door that remains unopened?

Dear God, please help us by Your grace to open the door.

Thank You, God, for these wonders of Your love:
1081. Kashi Honey Almond Flax cereal with blueberries and strawberries
1082. thinking about humility and falling on my head
1083. watching the DVD of the praise dance recital
1084. seeing exuberant Margaret at age nine
1085. remembering the beauty of each dancer
1086. Victor's sister Joyce - Happy Birthday!
1087. riding home safely
1088. Victor waiting up
1089. a good morning
1090. the possibility of lowering our auto insurance

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment