Friday, March 15, 2013

Do the Angels Wonder?


If the angels are watching me,
observing my life,
do they wonder?

Do the angels wonder
if I will come through for God,
if I will do good and share,
if I will love,
if I will offer a sacrifice of praise?

Do the angels wonder, instead,
if I will fail God,
if I will do harm and be selfish,
if I will neglect,
if I will grumble and complain?

Do the angels wonder
how I will turn out?

I wonder.

Thank You, Lord, for these wonders of Your love:
1101. Margaret getting to the bus on time
1102. Ben being excited about the DNow concert
1103. JV feeling better
1104. knowing it is time to do it Your way
1105. Copeland
1106. Milly
1107. Kitty
1108. Little Darlin' and Sweetie Pie
1109. Snowball, Dante, and Doodlie Poo
1110. Sarah sending me the sunrise from our room at Tybee

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment