Friday, March 01, 2013

Still Waters Wonder


"The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I fear no evil;
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff-
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
my whole life long."
(Psalm 23)

Thank You, Lord, for leading me
beside these still waters.
I will not be afraid,
for You are with me
all the days of my life.

Thank You, God, for these wonders of Your love:
945. Beth's family
946. a sweet text from Andrew
947. Margaret pining for her lost childhood
948. a reminder to play the harp
949. a glimpse of the Dixons' beautiful, peaceful yard
950. inspiration
951. reading the last devotion
952. knowing that I will keep counting
953. going to sleep early
954. waking up from fitful dreams
955. "Prayer for Today"
956. Stephanie's art
957. holding on
958. talking to Temple
959. Victor's job and his ability
960. these early morning hours

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment