Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Commit Thy Way

Psalm 37:5

"Commit thy way unto the Lord;
trust also in Him;
and He shall bring it to pass."

Lord, help me to commit my way to You.
Help me to trust in You.
Help me to believe You shall bring it to pass.

Day 24 - gifts from God:
1. Waking and walking and talking with the Lord
2. Watching Dad begin his early morning run
3. Pelicans diving
4. Hearing JV describe his medical forum experiences over the cell phone
5. Andrew and Beth and friends coming to the beach for the day
6. Fitting a piece in the jigsaw puzzle
7. Finishing "The Sweetest Thing"
8. Having supper at the Crab Shack with Dad
9. Victor having me listen to hail hitting our foyer windows over the phone
10. The storm stopped while we were talking

Thank you for another wonderful day at the beach!

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment