Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Something New

From "A Holy Experience" today:

Isaiah 43:19
" For I am about to do something new.
See, I have already begun!
Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."

Lord, I know you are doing something new.
I'm just not sure which something new it is.
Help us to see it.
Thank you for the pathway.
Thank you for the rivers.

Day 38 - gifts from God:
1.  children who pitch right in
2.  Margaret's hand on my back
3.  wearing a funny, pretty hat
4.  plenty of vegetables from our little garden
5.  surprised by a visit from our dear friends finally home
6.  beautiful, sweet smelling roses on the tables
7.  birthday ladies celebrating each other
8.  the princess table and Cathy finding me in the kitchen
9.  our company ladies coming again
10.  Vic fixing a steak send-off dinner for John Victor

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment