Sunday, July 10, 2011

Even the Least

Matthew 25: 40

"The King will answer and say to them,
'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine,
even the least of them,
you did it to Me.'"

Lord, You sure are speaking to me about the least of these today.

Am I listening?

Day 29 - gifts from God:
1.  attending FUEL service as a family
2.  beautiful worship music
3.  praying for Margaret and John Victor and rest of M25 mission team
4.  Jose's humility and ability to speak the Truth in love
5.  watching the women's world cup game in the restaurant at lunch
6.  loading the church bus and sending the team off with prayer
7.  finding Mema all right in Progressive Care
8.  Benjamin pulling up a chair and holding Mema's hand
9.  the U.S. team winning in penalty shoot out
10.  sitting on the porch with Victor while it rained this afternoon

Lord, I do want to hear what You are saying to me.

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment