Friday, June 24, 2011

The Lord Will Provide

Help me to trust that the Lord will provide.

Isaiah 43:20-21
"The Lord says,
"I give water in the wilderness,
rivers in the desert,
to give drink to my chosen people,
the people whom I formed for myself
so that they might declare my praise."

Help me to declare Your praise.

Genesis 22:14
"Abraham called the name of that place
The Lord Will Provide,
as it is said to this day,
In the mount of the Lord
it will be provided."

Help me to remember that
the Lord will provide in the place of sacrifice.

Help me today, Lord, to offer you a sacrifice of praise.

Day 13 - gifts from God:
1.  Miller driving from Savannah to visit
2.  Miller giving Joseph a ride home and a listening ear
3.  a good salad and buttered rolls
4.  Ashley's inspired and dedicated leadership
5.  yeast rolls rising
6.  chocolate cupcakes coming out all right
7.  a feasible plan for today
8.  kind, loving words
9.  iced, monogramed cookies
10.  covered pans from Rebekah just right to hold cupcakes

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment