Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sometimes Rest Seems Impossible

Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest."   (Matthew 11:28)

That's our September verse for the restaurant.

Sometimes with the restaurant rest seems impossible.
But when I go to Jesus, He does give me rest.

Thank you, Lord.

Day Thirteen - Gifts from God:
1.  a bit of coolness in the air
2.  Victor taking care of his mother
3.  a quiet day on the day of a doctor's appointment
4.  a hug from dear Mary Ann
5.  Andrew, Beth, and Baby stopping by and having a bite to eat
6.  Margaret driving with her big brother, Andrew
7.  Little Darlin' smiling at us
8.  Donald bringing an unexpected generous blessing
9.  napping on the sofa
10.  praying the verses on the restaurant kitchen walls out loud when I am beginning to panic (it helps!)

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment