Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

"This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion,
says my soul,
Therefore I have hope in Him."
                                                  -Lamentations 3:21-24

This I have learned:
When I recall to my mind the Lord's
lovingkindnesses,
compassions,
and faithfulness-
when I am thankful,
then I am happy.
Happy and Thanksgiving just go together.

Thank You, Lord, for:
1.  the freshness of each new day
2.  the wonder of this recently repaired computer
3.  everyone being home and around the table
4.  cooking with the kids
5.  the family kitchen and the "little" kitchen both going strong
6.  Victor's dedication to our family
7.  dear Jane calling when I was long overdue
8.  the hope of Your Word
9.  Sarah N. calling to express her thankfulness and to offer ongoing generosity
10.  fine friends

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

With gratitude,
Sally


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment