Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cherish Wonder


cherish: 1. to hold dear;
feel or show love for
2. to take good care of;
protect;
foster
3. to cling to the idea or feeling of

Dear God, please help us to cherish each other!
And God, help us to cherish wonder!

Thank You, God, for these wonders of Your love:
737. over 50 gathered to go on retreat together
738. the dear dedicated adults
739. the precious young people
740. a huge bus and "Mr. Craig"
741. driving away, just Vic and me
742. a peaceful morning by the fire
743. filling my cart with fruits and vegetables
744. Vic taking me out to lunch
745. shopping at Second Blessings
746. the shining example of Patsy
747. good books for just a dollar or two
748. a red and gold "My Utmost for His Highest" for the bathroom table
749. going back for the colorful hand-painted chair
750. Victor's idea fixing my phone
751. adding the afterglow photos
752. a tear spilling over when Lincoln died

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment