Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Morning Glory Wonder

Yesterday I prayed for You to
wake me up to wonder, God.

As I got up from quiet time with You
at my secretary
and headed through the dining room
to go upstairs
to get ready for the day,

You stopped me in my tracks with
morning glory.

You took my breath away with wonder.
You answered my prayer.
I love You.

Thank You, God, for these wonders of Your love:
561. being stopped in my tracks by sunrise glory
562. unrolling my mat and joining the movement
563. replying to an email from PJ Re: the Grace Girls
564. facebook request from Cousin Jonathan
565. hearing Thomas's kind voice
566. a good, long phone visit with dear Sarah Hestle
567. the importance of choosing life
568. catching up with a friend at Bible study
569. beginning a beautiful book
570. the produce section
571. biting into a crisp, sweet Jazz apple
572. sharing almonds with Margaret
573. ordering cleats for a new soccer season
574. gathering round the candlelit table again
575. a circle of grace
576. thanking Joseph

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment