Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Wonder of the Door

A dear friend and spiritual guide
recently gave me the book
"Open the Door: A Journey to the True Self".
I am going on this journey
of opening the door
during this season of
Lent.
Jesus is knocking.
He is inviting me
to enter more deeply
into relationship with Him.
What doors will I open?
What will I find as I enter in?

Are there doors God is calling you to open?
Will you open the door to Jesus?

Thank You, Lord, for these wonders of Your love:
689. Ash Wednesday
690. time to prepare
691. Sarah calling so excited with good news
692. talking with Ben in Bertha after Bible study
693. Joseph sharing his information from Berklee
694. his enthusiasm over the good audition/interview
695. breakfast for supper
696. hot soup on a gray, rainy day
697. our laundry closet
698. the compassionate stories of "Candlelight"
699. my prayer beads matching the cross on my desk
700. a caring teacher
701. umbrellas
702. Victor petting Dante
703. JV asking about opening a bank account
704. Sarah getting in to Emory

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment