Sunday, February 03, 2013

Wonders!

Word of Wonder:

Psalm Prayer (Psalm 145)
#356 from Upper Room Worship Book

"We praise your name, O God.
The wonders of your creation give you glory.
All creatures and humans rejoice in your faithfulness,
the whole earth sings to you in joy. Amen."

Thank You, Lord, for these wonders of Your love:



529. my beautiful reclaimed heart pine kitchen floor
530. a father's and son's labor of love
531. ongoing restoration
532. Mema taking Margaret on a shopping spree
533. dear Victor: he is "always here for me"
534. Benjamin curling up by me on the sofa
535. "the girls" being so glad to see me
536. Margaret calling me to talk before I got home
537. JV asleep on the sofa in his Harvey's shirt
538. the "bread grace" story in my morning devotion and in the Sunday sermon
539. coming home to communion
540. David's tender heart
541. quite a Sunday afternoon nap
542. new books waiting to be read
543. supper out with just Vic - time to talk and listen
544. a sweet note from Sarah Hestle on a church notecard

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment