Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Wonder of Unfailing Love


"Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you
will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace
be removed,
says the Lord,
who has compassion on you."
(Isaiah 54:10)

Thank You, Lord, for these wonders of Your love:
865. Margaret playing "Holy, Holy, Holy" on violin with choir
866. JV in Harvey's shirt
867. Ben asking about Sunday morning cinnamon rolls
868. putting everything in crock pot and turning it on
869. Joyce and James sitting right in front of me in church
870. Freddy and family beside me
871. Jose's sermon speaking straight to my heart
872. Sunday dinner around Mama's table
873. a brief, but good, Sunday afternoon nap
874. Margaret warning me to slow down just in time
875. Victor helping me with snack supper
876. young people who express thanks
877. Ashley and Sean and James and Billy and William and Ethan and Cornchip
878. remembering again my great relief
879. hearing "Let go of the fear of rejection."
880. crying out to Jesus

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment