Monday, February 25, 2013

The Wonder of the Way of the Cross


When I was at the monastery
I walked and prayed
the way of the cross.

One station at a time,
I stopped at each cross
and imagined Jesus
and prayed.

Jesus journeyed
the way of the cross.

I wonder, will I go with Him?

Will you?

Dear God, please give us strength for this journey.

Thank You, Lord, for these wonders of Your love:
881. Mema feeling alright after falling
882. new growth coming after all this rain
883. a box of books in the mail
884. making JV's first payment to UGA
885. the mechanic finding nothing wrong with Andrew's car
886. a new start on my Lenten journey
887. having already ordered the book Jose was reading
888. so many Bible studies to look forward to
889. a quiet, rainy day at home
890. washing dishes and washing clothes
891. my mechanical helpers
892. waking up hopeful
893. expressing thanks
894. Julie's powerful story shared
895. our down-to-earth district superintendent, Denise
896. old friends and new friends and grace!

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment