Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weary

Tonight I am just too tired to think.  I am weary of hopelessness and need help.  I don't know what to do, now that I've done all I've done.  So I am putting it in Your hands, Lord.  Because I am sure that You love me.

Day 14 - gifts from God:
1.  bluebird swooping across soccer field and landing on a goalpost.
2.  sitting in the sunshine
3.  Margaret's magnificent save
4.  Little Darlin being all right after her sort of seizure this morning
5.  almonds
6.  craisins
7.  a book to get lost in
8.  an hour browsing in the Christian bookstore
9.  tomorrow is Sunday
10.  our chairs were still there after a week

Day 14 note of thanks to our church secretary and friend.

Tomorrow, I hope to write in the morning.

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment