Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The Wonders of God's Ways

"Oh, the depth of the riches
both of the wisdom
and knowledge
of God!
How unsearchable are His judgements
and unfathomable His ways!"
(Romans 11:33)

This morning I wrote and I wrote and I wrote.
I thought back on last year
and I wrote about how
one thing led to another
and how God called to me during disruptions
and led me in the midst of interruptions.
And I am amazed.

Oh, the wonders of God's ways!

When we take time to think back,
When we take time to wonder,
we will be amazed.

Oh, the wonders of God's ways!

Thank You, amazing God, for these wonders of Your love:
129. looking back and seeing the wonders of God's ways
130. Victor leaving pretty place mats and napkins on the dashboard
131. trying out "my K-cup"
132. working out after writing "Wonder Workout"
133. a certificate of completion on the fridge
134. a dean's merit list letter on the fridge
135. Sarah's interview scheduled: January 23rd @ 9:00 am
136. talking about cleaning taking time with Sarah
137. the offering of a new recipe by a daughter
138. Victor saying "Let's go to lunch!" two days in a row
139. following Victor to places I've never been
140. delicious chicken salad on cranberry bread
141. a "welcome" email
142. seeing that I've already read some of the books on the reading list
143. Victor's enthusiastic encouragement
144. beauty to bless a funeral luncheon

With gratitude,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment